users@glassfish.java.net

Re: First nightly build for GlassFish Tools Bundle For Eclipse 1.2 is now available: Testing needed...

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 07:43:56 -0700

Ludovic Champenois wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The first nightly build for GlassFish Tools Bundle For Eclipse 1.2 is
> now available. We call it 1.1.3 (no yet 1.2), and make it available
> for early feedback and testing.

Another nightly update (1.1.4) has been posted at
http://download.java.net/glassfish/eclipse/1.1.4/

Updated and new Java EE 6 wizards are there, find them in the web app
project popup menu..
The bundle now contains GlassFish v3 b69 and the latest Eclipse plugin
(1.0.37)
Thanks to all our early testers.

(If you select the installer without the JDK, it is best if you have an
existing JDK 6 in your path).
Ludo