users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Where are the installed web services on gfv3 GUI?

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:31:55 -0700

Hi Paulo,

This feature is not in the GFv3 GUI feature list due to limited resources and backend support.   We may look into this after v3 is released.
After you deploy an app, if the web services sniffer is used,  the deployed application table will show "web services" and this is the only 'hint' in v3 identifying web service app.

thanks
Anissa

Paulo Reis wrote:
Where are the installed web services on gfv3 GUI? Hi,

In glassfish 2.1 I can easily see all the available web services on GUI but in GFV3 (preview) I couldn’t find it.

Thanks.