users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Session-ID Problem

From: Jan Luehe <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 19:01:16 -0700

Hi Holger,

On 10/22/09 03:36, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I found out something more, I was not using glassfish v3 b57, like I thought and wrote it was version v3 b65.
> I try out the example with build 57 and it works. I update my glassfish build 65 to the actual version build 68 and the wrong behavior appears again.
>
> So with glassfish v3 build 57 it works and with glassfish build >= 65 it does not work anymore.

It seems the container is unable to parse your session id from the
request URI, and
therefore ends up creating a new session.

We have several tests in place for this very scenario, and they are all
passing.
Do your request URIs contain any parameters (separated by semi-colon)
in addition to the JSESSIONID?

Thanks,

Jan