users@glassfish.java.net

Re: port conflicts with glassfish v3 and v2

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 03:29:31 -0700

Hi Eve,

You can change the port with the domainproperties option in
create-domain command:

"asadmin create-domain ... --domainproperties http.ssl.port=<port
number>..."

or use the option, --portbase which tells create-domain the base to
start assigning port numbers.

Please see manpage from "asadmin create-domain --help" for more details.

Thanks,
Jane