users@glassfish.java.net

Re: WSTX-AT-0022: Registration with durable parent failed:

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 07:21:31 PDT

Hi Marina, thanks.

It is affecting my application because from the ejb timer I am making a web services call to another glassfish server. Since it is in a transaction glassfish automatically initiates a wsit/wstx transaction and attempts to make an ssl connection back to my (client) server. This ssl connection fails because the certificates are not set up.

The solution I found is to move the web services call to another slsb that has the TransactionAttributeType.NOT_SUPPORTED. So the ejb timer makes a local slsb call to a non-transaction method which then makes the http WS call.

This seems to work.

thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'abll' (jodendahl_at_tandbergtv.com)]