users@glassfish.java.net

Re: WSTX-AT-0022: Registration with durable parent failed:

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 14:16:21 -0700

EJB timer itself because it's persistent by definition, is implemented as an EJB
with persistent support (CMP prior to v3, and as a SLSB with JPA backing in v3).
So this explains the transaction appearance in your test.

But how does it affect the rest of your app? EJB timer bean accesses its own
(XA) database, if you didn't change anything.

thanks,
-marina