users@glassfish.java.net

Re: pom.xml for javaee dependency

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:58:46 +0530

Sorry, I misread your email. I read b67+ as b67. A promoted build is a
released artifact and can't have SNAPSHOT dependency. So, 3.0-b67 for v3
b67, 3.0-b68 for v3 b68 and so on. The trunk however continues to refer
to 3.0-SNAPSHOT so that when finally v3 is released, the version becomes
3.0 for the released artifact and trunk refers to next SNAPSHOT version
(something like 3.1-SNAPSHOT or 4.0-SNAPSHOT).

Sahoo