users@glassfish.java.net

Netbeans + Remote Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 04:27:13 PDT

Hi all, hope you can help with this:

I have Netbeans installed but all the compile/run is being done on the local computer, and now I have an old computer that I'm using as a server and would like to transfers everything (except Netbeans) to that server.

My goal is to use Netbeans on my laptop and have the server to all the "hard work" of compiling etc.. so I don't have to install Glassfish on both the computers. When I try to add a Server it asks me for a local install of Glasshfish which is annoying.

Is there any way to have Glassfish perform like a PHP server where every script would be sent to the PHP or Glassfish server?
[Message sent by forum member 'ataidecarlos' (ataide.carlos_at_gmail.com)]