users@glassfish.java.net

loadbalancing: passthrough.dll not found

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 12:57:25 PDT

I have successfully setup a two machine cluster (windows 2008 server) and have installed the sjsws 7.0 web server. I've installed the aslb-9.1.1-b13.jar load balancer plug-in. I've gone through all the steps and was able to deploy my configuration, but it fails when trying to start the instance. I get the following error

[b]CORE2253: Error running Init function load-modules: dlopen of H:SunWebServer7pluginslbpluginbinpassthrough.dll failed (File not found)[/b]

I've seen this error menitoned on the forums and have followed the instructions people left for fixing their problem, but it still doesn't seem to work.

My system variable 'Path' has the following in it:
H:\Sun\AppServer\lib\
H:\Sun\AppServer\lib\lbplugin\lib
H:\Sun\WebServer7\lib\lbplugin\bin

I even tried copying icudt2.dll, icuin2.dll, icuuc2.dll and xerces-c.dll to the folder containing the passthrough.dll file because that worked for someone else, but as I understand it that isn't necessary as long as I have the above directories in my path.

I've attached my magnus and obj conf files located in
H:\Sun\WebServer7\admin-server\config-store\SUPCTJAVAAPP1.STANCOURT.ORG\config

Please help. I behind on my deadline to get this in production. Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'madmac' (jeff.mcguire_at_stanct.org)]