users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish problem with JDBC connection

From: Andy Knight <Andy.Knight_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 08:02:58 +0100

A change needs to be made in your Oracle instance.

ALTER SYSTEM SET open_cursors=500 SCOPE=BOTH

The value of 500 is a guess. You may need to vary this.

         Andy Knight
Principal Engineer,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Java House, Guillemont Park, Minley Road,
Camberley, Surrey GU17 9QG United Kingdom
Home office: +44 1494 462438
Mobile: +44 7775 583415
Skype: aprknight
Email: Andy.Knight_at_Sun.COM