users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Glassfish problem with JDBC connection

From: Sigal Shaharabani <Sigal.Shaharabani_at_Teledata-Networks.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 10:01:51 +0200

Hi

Thank you for your reply, but my question is not about how to increase
the number of Oracle cursors my question is about glassfish.

From the link I provided I understood this is a known Glassfish problem,
which is already fixed.

My questions are: Is this correct? And if so where can I get this fix?

Thanks in advance

Sigal

P please consider the environment - do you really need to print this
email?