users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v2.1 JMS stop calling consumers

From: Paulo Cesar Reis <casmeiron_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 15:42:59 -0300

Hi Nigel,

Thanks again for your dedication.

The weird problem is that I just have one server in production per client,
when I said I got 12 servers they're all in different clients, different
networks, we do not use any kind of cluster on mqbroker nor glassfish. I'm
using topic but currently I have only one MDB deployed that is able to
process this kind of message.

I'll try to turn on the problematic server again to execute the given
command maybe we could have some clue about what's goin' on but for me the
JMS Broker just stop calling consumers and if I try to stop glassfish (with
asadmin stop-service) the broker don't stop automatically, I have to kill it
(yeah). We're also making some tests on RAM and HD to check whether any
corruptions exist. As soon I get the results of the command ill report you
back.
Thanks.