users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Enterprise setup advice

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 22:47:20 +0200

Assuming you're considering GlassFish v2.x, I think you could use one
single domain (a single administration unit) managing several clusters
or standalone instances.
That way you'll have the benefits of centralized admin. I don't think
multiple domains are needed unless you need to be running different
versions of GlassFish or different versions of the JDK.
-Alexis