users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish v2.1 JMS stop calling consumers

From: Paulo Cesar Reis <casmeiron_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 20:57:33 -0300

Hi all,

Iım having a weird problem that is happening for like one week now. I have
the same app deployed on glassfish v2.1 on 12 machines but in one of them
the glassfish sometime stop calling the consumers for the JMS Messages, the
message is sent successfully to topic but the consumers Œre not called and I
canıt get any error in server.log nor log.txt (inside IMQBroker).

I tried all the configuration in JMS Container, changing from LOCAL to
EMBEDDED with no success, I just gain tons of new WARNING logs in my log
(when changed to EMBEDDED) so Iım just completely lost.

Anyone can help me? It is possible to increase the log detail for JMS? If it
stop calling my consumers somethinı must be wrong so I need to know whatıs
goinı on. Maybe some kind of test, I donıt know. When I restart the
glassfish it send few messages to consumers but not ALL, the most part just
disappear in the middle of nowhere, the IMQ isnıt saving the messages
properly.

I hope you guys have some ideas to help me out.

Thanks.