users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Forum usability / suggestion

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 10:24:09 PDT

Yup, I agree with this.

I was actually going to reply yesterday, but the login took forever, so I left.

I don't understand why we don't have a "keep me logged in" box, at least for casual forum users like us.

Right now, I have to hit reply, wait for the login process, which then takes me to an unrelated page, then Back twice in the browser to get to the original post, and hit reply again.

Not very user friendly.

Maybe there's some security issue for folks with higher privileges, but us wee common folk, let us stay logged in and be done with it.
[Message sent by forum member 'whartung' (redrocks_at_sbcglobal.net)]