users@glassfish.java.net

Forum usability / suggestion

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 05:21:26 PDT

I know this isn't about GF but there's nowhere obvious to post this so ...

I don't know about others, but I find logging in since "the move" to be really, really slow - it can take up to a minute.

Combine that with the dramatically reduced time you're kept logged in, and I find that I'm now much [b]less[/b] likely to answer questions because of the effort involved - I have to login every time, and it takes too long, so I just don't bother.

If this is affecting others similarly then it's a bad thing for the health of the forums in general.
[Message sent by forum member 'matterbury' (matterbury_at_abinitio.com)]