users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How To Change Configuration Target For An Instance?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 14:31:57 PDT

I really like this kind of questions because they open your eyes.

I think it should be possible by changing the config-ref of given server instance although I haven't tried it myself. Running the code through the mind's eye tells me that this should be possible unless I am missing something ... (There could be some weird edge cases).

Are you a braveheart who's willing to open up the domain.xml and flip this property? If this is in production, let me go back to code and see more closely. But it worth trying if you can't wait. I don't think sky would fall ...

Regards,
Kedar
[Message sent by forum member 'km' (kedar.mhaswade_at_sun.com)]