users@glassfish.java.net

How To Change Configuration Target For An Instance?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:49:15 PDT

I have "instance-a" running under "nodeagent-a". instance-a is using the configuration called "basic-configuration". I have another configuration called "not-so-basic-configuration" and would like to switch instance-a to that one (and maybe back to the other later). Is there a way to target a configuration to an instance or to change an instance's configuration?.

It seems like the only way to do this is to delete in the instance and re-create it pointing to the new configuration....kind of a pain.

Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'h1d3m3' (h1d3m3_at_yahoo.com)]