users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Installation troubleshooting console or log?

From: Sathyan Catari <Sathyan.Catari_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 08:53:29 -0700

Can u post this in netbeans forum also, as this is a netbeans
installer(that bundles glassfish) and someone
from there, would be able to give you more pointers.

Here is the link to forum
http://forums.netbeans.org/

I would also recommend reinstalling the bundle, with choosing new values
for all parameters(ports, directory locations)
than the one that you have been previously using. This would atleast
make sure that existing server installations do
not interfere with nb + gf bundle installations.

HTH
Sathyan