users@glassfish.java.net

Re: v2.1 node-agent as a windows service (sometimes) fails to start on reboot with an "Address already in use" exception

From: John Stalker <jrs.developer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 11:05:22 -0400

*shameless bump #2*

Sorry to elevate this, but I'm getting nowhere.
I've since created a bat script that runs on user login to stop and start
the node-agent windows service.

My last straw (before re-architecting a 60+ cluster machines / node-agents /
server-instances) is some how configuring RMIStubRegistryHandler to use a
specific, configured port.

Does anyone have any ideas how to do that?
Thanks,
John Stalker

--
Senior Automation Software Engineer