users@glassfish.java.net

Monitoring EJB cache

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 07:26:55 PDT

Hi,

I'd like to monitor the [b]entity [/b]bean cache (number of beans in it, cache hits,...).
I followed that:
http://dlc.sun.com/pdf/820-4343/820-4343.pdf (p.34) and turned up EJB monitoring.
But I only see my [b]Session[/b]Beans - no Entity Beans?

>asadmin list -m server.applications.JPATestApp.jpatest\.jar.*

-> ("SomeBean" is a session bean)
server.applications.JPATestApp.jpatest\.jar.SomeBean
server.applications.JPATestApp.jpatest\.jar.SomeBean.bean-methods
server.applications.JPATestApp.jpatest\.jar.SomeBean.bean-pool

>asadmin get -m server.applications.JPATestApp.jpatest\.jar.SomeBean.bean-pool.*
-> tons of information

But that doesn't follow the naming convention of the above PDF:
[i]serverInstance[/i].application.[i]applicationName[/i].ejb-module.[i]moduleName[/i]

And, as I said above, I can't see my Entity Beans (which are deployed and running because I run unit tests to prove that).

How can I get the Entity Beans monitoring information?

Regards,

Matthias
[Message sent by forum member 'matthiasfraass' (matthias.fraass_at_tricoder.net)]