users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Issue with GlasFish-v3 and Jython

From: Stefan Filatov <stefan.filatov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:50:00 +0400

Wow
Very quick answer :) :) Didn't expect :)

I got GlassFish from here:
http://download.java.net/maven/esb/open-esb/fuji/fujiglassfish/1.0-M8-SNAPSHOT/fujiglassfish-1.0-M8-SNAPSHOT.jar
It glassfish with openEsb project. i will need esb service in my future
projects, that's why i got that one.

The issue is that i don't see such row with GlassFish Jython container in
the update tool list.

i found package with Jython container here:
https://glassfish-scripting.dev.java.net/files/documents/8474/141056/glassfish-jython-container.zip

but i'm not sure that i install it correct: i just unpackaged it to the
folder /glassfish/modules/

Yes, i have installed Jython 2.5 and Django 1.1

Then i do next:
$ asadmin create-jvm-options -Djython.home=/my_dir/jython/2.5.0

going to my application folder

$ cd my_application
$ asadmin deploy .

and when i try deploy application a got error, that i described earlier:
"remote failure: There is no installed container capable of handling this
application com.sun.enterprise.deploy.shared.FileArchive_at_93f0c6 Command
deploy failed."

BTW, how can i do stack trace?

Regards, Stefan