users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish certificate chain

From: Serge Fonville <serge.fonville_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 11:12:53 +0200

Hi,

The only thing I can imagine is that I added subjectaltname to it.
But apache starts without error and it works as expected...

How do I generate an version 3 certificate then?

--Commands--
openssl genrsa -out ServerCertificates\private\sergefonville.nl.key
openssl req -config openssl.cnf -new -key
ServerCertificates\private\sergefonville.nl.key -out
SiteCA\requests\sergefonville.nl.csr -days 365 -reqexts
srv_sergefovnille_nl_cert
openssl ca -config openssl.cnf -keyfile SiteCA\private\siteca.key
-cert SiteCA\certs\siteca.pem -out
ServerCertificates\certs\sergefonville.nl.pem -in
SiteCA\requests\sergefonville.nl.csr -days 365 -name CA_site

--Openssl.cnf--
[ srv_sergefovnille_nl_cert ]
basicConstraints = CA:FALSE
nsComment = "Fonville IT Certificate"
keyUsage = nonRepudiation, digitalSignature, keyEncipherment
subjectAltName = @alt_sergefovnille_nl

[ alt_sergefovnille_nl ]
DNS.0 = www.sergefonville.nl

Thanks for the help so far