users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF v2.1 - Application Client, and Eclipselink

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:04:18 PDT

> put the eclipselink jar in the appserver/lib directory
This is what I did to get eclipselink to work with the EJB and web project, and that works fine. The issue I am trying to address now is to get eclipselink to work with the ACC (Application Client Container). Putting the jar in this lib folder seems to be insufficient for this container.

> and OJDBC14.jar in the appserver/domain/domain1/lib/ext directory
We are not using an Oracle database, so we don't need this jdbc driver.

Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'bleathem' (bleathem)]