users@glassfish.java.net

is it possible to use JPA without that persistence.xml file?

From: Sarah kho <sarah.kho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:49:28 +0430

Hi
Thank you for reading my post.
I am looking for a way to use JPA but I want to set the connection url
during application startup and not in the development time.
I should run the application on multiple machines and each machine has its
own ip address which database is running on t.
I should change the connection url and create tens of distribution for all
of computers which want to use it. if there was a way to set the connection
URL programmically all of my build and distribution problems will vanish.
Thanks.