users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cannot login to admin console

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:06:19 PDT

Hi,

I have fixed the problem. You are right, i dont have to create the environment variable AS_ADMIN_USER like the Quick Start Guide says. I install the V2.1

First when you use ant to install the server, it ask that the variable JAVA_HOME points to a jdk install directory; when the instalation is done i had to change the JAVA_HOME value and points to a jre dir.

In the java options in control panel, you make sure that the version of java that is selected for the system is the same that you JAVA_HOME value, and the iexplorer - tools - internet options make suer that the java option is selected too.

After that, i reinstall it and everything works well and i can login to the admin console with the default admin credentials.

Thanx you for your support.
[Message sent by forum member 'goariz28' (goariz28)]