users@glassfish.java.net

Re: java.net shutdown this weekend

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:13:13 -0700

Yes, we got clarification that all of the site will be down as in
addition to the CMS, stuff is moving to newer servers.

The CVS and SVN servers are not moving but to help with any rollback to
Friday 5pm state, they need to keep state from changing in the cvs and
svn servers and/or project pages/blogs etc.

It is possible that thse servers will be up on Saturday but it for any
reason the Collab infrastructure has to be rolled back, that state will
be lost.
Hence they have requested all activity to come to a halt.