users@glassfish.java.net

Vista versus Pro (GlassFish/Eclipse) and EJB

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:32:23 PDT

My personal laptop runs Vista and at work it runs XP Pro. The problem that I'm running into is that I EJB that I recently created only runs correctly on the vista environment and not the pro environment.

Is there a difference between glassfish on these machines which they should be the same?

And if there is a different way you should call a bean using Pro(which I don't think there is any difference) that is different from Vista. Can someone notify me of this.

All I did was typed everything over and its not working. I'm working if it has something to do with how eclipse is configured.
[Message sent by forum member 'tannic2k7' (tannic2k7)]