users@glassfish.java.net

doNotRemoveList for config directory

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 05:39:53 PDT

Hi,

We have an instance of Glassfish running through node agent. The application uses files we place in the domain config directory. However, upon instance restart the files are deleted from the configuration directory.

I did come across an entry that specifies a doNotRemoveList JVM option, but cant seem to get it to work (http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-4341/abdjw?a=view). I am adding the following property to the domain.xml:
<property name="INSTANCE-SYNC-JVM-OPTIONS" value="-Dcom.sun.appserv.doNotRemoveList=config/custom,config/custom/log4j.properties,config/custom_keystore.jks"/>

To which domain.xml should this be added (DAS, instance or node agent)?. I tried all three but it doesnt seem to work.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Anthonie
[Message sent by forum member 'anthonie' (anthonie)]