users@glassfish.java.net

Switching JDK in Cluster

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 09:08:43 PDT

I have a 2 physical node cluster setup on JDK 1.5.0_19. For upgrading the same to JDK version 1.6.0_16. I changed the /glassfish/config/asenv.conf file AS_JAVA parameter on both the nodes and restarted the cluster.

I could successfully start the cluster. The glassfish/domains/domain1/logs/server.log is showing that the JDK version to 1.6.0.

Is this sufficient for changing the JDK version or do I need to change some where else also for specific instances in the cluster?

Thanks,
[Message sent by forum member 'narayanaa' (narayanaa)]