users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish v2.1 Content-Type problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 03:24:59 PDT

Hi, i'm developing an webapp with Struts2 and i'm facing some problems with Content-Type from HTTP response.

Glassfish is always returning HTTP Content-Type "text/html; charse=utf-8" (which is my glassfish default and forced type) so i can't see images (i only see symbols) neither css styles are applied.
Two important notes:
1. This problem it's coming only with this webapp. The other webapps works fine.
2. This problem it's only with my server and my computer. My workmates are not affected by this.

I'm using Eclipse 3.5, Glassfish v2.1, Struts 2.1.6 and I'm developing under Windows XP SP3 but we (I and my workmates) have the same versions and configuration.

Can u help me please?
[Message sent by forum member 'kienvaser' (kienvaser)]