users@glassfish.java.net

GV v 2.1, Application Client, an d Eclipselink

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 22:15:33 PDT

We are trying to use Eclipselink 1.1 with Glassfish v2.1. Following the instructions on:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=FaqEclipseLinkGlassFishV2

I adapted the instructions for the appclient script on linux by adding the lines:
> APPCPATH=$APPCPATH:$AS_INSTALL/lib/eclipselink-1.1.1.jar
> export APPCPATH
to the appclient shell script.

This however is not working. On running the application client (using Glassfish's webstart), I get the error:
WARNING: "IOP00810257: (MARSHAL) Could not load class org.eclipse.persistence.indirection.IndirectList"

Anyone else succeed in getting GF v 2.1 to work with eclipselink? or any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Brian
[Message sent by forum member 'bleathem' (bleathem)]