users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB timeout resulting from ORB 30 minute timeout

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 07:32:40 PDT

Sorry for the incorrect hint earlier. I'm glad you found the right setting.

Ideally this type of property setting could be done in the generated JNLP document for the app client, rather than in each invocation. GlassFish v2 does not support this, but in a release of v3 we hope to give the developer much greater influence over the generated JNLP content which would allow you to solve problems like this more easily.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]