users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to connect Java SE client to Java EE module running on GlassFish?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 07:20:10 PDT

Thanks for your answer.

We have been looking very closely into that FAQ, but with no luck so far.

Right now we're getting the warning:
WARNING: "IOP00410201: (COMM_FAILURE) Connection failure: socketType: IIOP_CLEAR_TEXT; hostname: 192.168.1.10; port: 3700"

Which could indicate that there's something wrong with the server configuration since the client is getting the servers internal IP.

The IP 192.168.1.10 is the servers, and the client is connected to a completely different network, so that could explain something.

How can we setup the server so it doesn't return its internal IP to the client?
[Message sent by forum member 'nicklasjepsen' (nicklasjepsen)]