users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: Problem with JMX Connector on Glassfish v2.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 07:53:34 PDT

For machine 1, you should look in the logs (with the relevant log level) why no socket is listening. You should have one ...

For machine 2, did you have com.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate set to false ?
If I remember correctly, we have never managed to connect remotely on the JMX connector when authenticate was set to false. (I will have to check that again.)
Maybe you can check that. If you can connect on machine 2 with authenticate set to true, you would have a part of an answer about your whole problem.
[Message sent by forum member 'vkoniecz' (vkoniecz)]