users@glassfish.java.net

Re: New version of Eclipse plugin for glassfish published

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 22:09:21 PDT

Hi Rochelle,

I you post you wrote, "Note that if you are using Eclipse 3.5, you must update from the Update Site".

What is the update site? I have switched my update site under Preferences to http://ajax.dev.java.net/eclipse as I have seen suggested in other forum posts. However, I am still getting the "No repository found" error:

[i]An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
  session context was:(profile=epp.package.jee, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
  No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,com.sun.enterprise.jst.server.sunappsrv,1.0.30
  No repository found containing: org.eclipse.update.feature,com.sun.enterprise.jst.server.sunappsrv.feature,1.0.30[/i]

Any Suggestions?

Thanks,
Wade
[Message sent by forum member 'wadedaw' (wadedaw)]