users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to Remove jsessionid from URL

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 05:57:42 PDT

Sorry.. please ignore the above question...

Hi All,

 Iam working on J2ee application using Glassfish as a application server, and technologies are Stripes,EJB and Ext JS.

The problem iam facing is when iam hitting my application url first time jsessionid is getting appended to the url, after log out from the application if you hit the url once again there is no jsessionid in the url.

 Could you please tell me why? and i do not want see jsessionid in the url, tell me how to remove jsessionid from the url first time?

Thanks
 Wilson
[Message sent by forum member 'victorwilson' (victorwilson)]