users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Admin Console gives 404 error

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 05:58:30 PDT

The "jre/lib/ext" contains nothing extra than the default contents.

Latest update: When I access the admin console for the first time I get the 404 error. When I refresh the page after 1 min the admin console loads successfully. I have now copied the classes12.jar (Oracle JDBC driver) into /glassfish/glassfish/domains/domain1/lib directory. I have not copied the other jar files inside the server anywhere yet. I'll try to deploy the app and put the jar's inside the app's WE-INF/lib and see if I get an error or not. Hopefully the admin console loads after the first refresh every time, which was not the case earlier. I have tested it only 2 times as of now.
[Message sent by forum member 'harkiran' (harkiran)]