users@glassfish.java.net

Re: java.lang.IllegalStateException in JAXWS webservice client

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 22:44:11 PDT

Hi

  Thanks for your Reply and sorry for the delay in responding.
  Also this Exceptionis occured not frequently.Sometimes i got response. Sometimes i got this Exception. and this is happened while stress testing.

   I used galss server version is V2 u2.

I took the jar from "http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/grizzly/grizzly-framework-http/1.0.30-SNAPSHOT/ " and put it in my galssfish calss prefix and
restarted the glassfish server. But now console page itself not come.

   Due to this error Galssfish server itself hanged after after particular limits.

   Kindly let me know if you have any idea on this.

Thanks & Regards
SathishKumar.p
[Message sent by forum member 'sat_avi' (sat_avi)]