users@glassfish.java.net

webbeans support

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 07:16:55 PDT

I downloaded the trunk of Glassfish v3.
About support for webbeans get the following output:

    [i] INFO: Web Beans 1.0.0.PREVIEW2.SP1
     INFO: Transactional services not available. Transactional observers will be invoked synchronously.
     INFO: EJB services not available. Session beans will be simple beans, CDI-style injection into non-contextual EJBs, injection of remote EJBs and injection of @EJB in simple beans will not be available
      INFO: JMS services not available. JMS resources will not be available.
      INFO: JPA services not available. Injection of @PersistenceContext will not occur. Entity beans will be discovered as simple beans.
      INFO: @Resource injection not available.
      INFO: WebService reference injection not available.[/i]

I wonder what is the date on which the EJB support will be supported?
Another problem I have is in servlet injection.
In tomcat I have tested and works. I could not in glassfish.
I could say something about it?

Thank you very much
[Message sent by forum member 'csrinaldi' (csrinaldi)]