users@glassfish.java.net

Re: unable to start GFV3 in debug mode

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 12:05:14 -0700

Hi Darani,
You can start the server in debug mode by giving the --debug option

glassfishv3/glassfish/bin/asadmin start-domain --debug

or you can enable that in the GUI so that next time you start server, it
will always start in debug mode.
To do that:

- go to http://localhost:4848
- click on Configuration -> JVM Settings Tree node
- check the 'Debug Enabled' checkbox, press Save
- restart the server.

Hope this help.
Anissa.