users@glassfish.java.net

Overriding JVM option value in Cluster instance

From: ?? ????? ????? <Soundar>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 12:19:37 +0530

Hi All,

I have installed my deployment in a GlassFish cluster with two nodes.

Deployment:

Node 1 in machineA.

Node 2 in machineB.

DAS is on MachineA.

JVM option for this cluster configuraion is propagated to all nodes.

In case of JVM options with key value pairs, we could override the JVM
options with the values in each instance through the use of tokens.

my requirement:

Different machine have different system configuration, so i would like to
override the JAVA heap size in instances.

Is it possible to do ? see below the common option in domain.xml

<jvm-options>-Xms1024m -Xmx1024m </jvm-options>

i would like to have a different value for my nodes for this jvm-option? how
could we do this?

Thanks,

Soundar