users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: J2ee tutorial problem - javax.persistence

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 10:59:52 PDT

Okey... It seems that I've solved this problem...

I found that I read the documentation not carefully. There is such text in that tutorial:
"Select the Open as Main Project check box and the Open Required Projects check box."

But I've missed the second step. The "required project" has all I need... it has the toplink-essentials.jar and with that project and that library all compiled well. It strange that the direct inclusion of toplink-essentials.jar in my main project didn't help.... but I assume that there may be other important stuff in the "required project"...

Thanks everyone.
[Message sent by forum member 'dekoo' (dekoo)]