users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ClassNotFoundException driving me crazy!! Help!

From: gjrwebber <gjrwebber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 18:31:24 -0700 (PDT)

Marina Vatkina wrote:

> Does it work if you put Foo.class into a jar in gf/lib dir?

For some reason this didn't work. Giving a bunch of Linkage errors.

But I have discovered something else. I have two processes in a web-app
which make calls through local EJBs to retrieve this HashSet.

The first process is a normal request/response type request to the web-app
which results in a successful retrieval of the HashSet.

The second process uses Comet, and this is the one causing all the trouble.
Could the Comet stuff be the problem?? Does it use a separate Classloader?

Thanks for the help!