users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Enabling Comet

From: Justin Lee <Justin.Lee_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 21:27:34 -0400

In v3 you need to set enable-comet-support="true" on the <http> element
on the <protocol> element for your <network-listener>. Neither the
<http-listener> nor the <property> elements are supported in v3.
<http-listener> gets updated automatically for you (or should...) and
the <property> elements are not currently supported for anything under
<network-config>.