users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: Enabling Comet

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 16:57:21 PDT

It didn't work, that's why I'm asking, i have tried this and enabling comet through the asadmin set tool.

What I did, was adding the tag <http-listener> because in the domain.xml file between the <http-services> tag because that's what I found in the manual. The <http-listener> tag didn't exist in the domain.xml so I add the lines found at Jean-Francois Arnand blog to the domain.xml file the server change them. I deploy succesfully the app found an JFA blog but they didn't work, at the server logs it complains about enabling comet.
[Message sent by forum member 'ikim1980' (ikim1980)]