users@glassfish.java.net

Enabling Comet

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 16:34:05 PDT

Hi, I install Glassfish v3 from the file java_ee_sdk-6-preview-unix.sh in CentOS and I have little troubling using it for deploying some web services but they finally work, now I'm trying to enable comet in the domains/domain1/config/domain.xml file or with asadmin set (im using the examples from Jean-Francois Arcand but they didn't work. I look at ther sever's log and I find that it complains about enabling comet? Someone have some idea of what's going on?. Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'ikim1980' (ikim1980)]