users@glassfish.java.net

OSGi enabled web application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 13:55:02 PDT

Hi,

I would like to know whether glassfish v3 preview supports versioning of web application bundles?

I get the following error when I try to deploy a newer version of web application bundle.

 Virtual server [server] already has a web module [test.test_1.0.0.0] loaded at [/test]; therefore web module [test.test_2.0.0.0] cannot be loaded at this context path on this virtual server.

I want all the new sessions be serviced by the new bundle and the existing sessions get serviced by the older version. Is this behavior possible?

Thanks a lot.
[Message sent by forum member 'mahsat1' (mahsat1)]