users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Zip files of GF v3 builds

From: Arun Gupta <Arun.Gupta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 09:13:41 -0700

+1

There are lots of us who download GlassFish promotions every week.
Instead of creating my own folder, I'd certainly appreciate if GlassFish
installer do it for me.

'Download Now' can perform little bit more magic to keep it transparent
from the user. Wondering, does it have to because there is an option to
specify the directory name anyway ?

-Arun