users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish V3 and Liferay

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:00:57 PDT

I installed Glassfish V3 as a standalone package, and my plan is to runLiferay.

I finally configured Liferay so that Glassfish would actually deploy the Liferay application. I set the context to "/" so that it would run at the root of my server. When visiting: http://computer:8080 I get a 404. The Liferay app is enabled and the Glassfish admin panel claims it is deployed. I am not seeing any errors in the console.

Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!
[Message sent by forum member 'weslee3' (weslee3_at_gmail.com)]